Hey guys, our show tonight in Tahoe City at Goose and Chey's was unfortunately postponed. As much as we love all the snow coming in, we won't be able to make it up for the show. We are planning to reschedule for a date later this month. We truly can not wait to come kick it with y'all on the north side of the lake! Hang tight and we promise to be there as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and support!
In other news, since we weren't able to make it up to the mountains tonight we were able to book a last minute local Davis gig at Woodstock Pizza! So if you are in the valley, come join us to stomp those feet and dry off a bit!